- 2 Hour Fire Protection @ 1400°
- UL Listed for Burglary Protection, RSC
- UL Listed Lock
- CA DOJ Approved
- 10 Gauge Steel Body Construction
- Drill Resistant Hard Plate 60-61 Rc
- Auxiliary Relocker
- 3-way Locking Bolt System with 18 Bolts, 1.5" in diameter
- Pry-resistant recessed door
- Reinforced steel return door jamb
- Titanium Disk to Protect Lock
- Palusol Heat Expandable Door Seal
- Five Layers of Fireboard in the Door
- Four Layers of Fireboard in the Body
- Four Layers of Fireboard in the Top
- External Door Hinge Allows 180° Door Swing
Need a Gun safe with top of the line fire protection, an RSC Burglary Rating, and plenty of extra features?
Our friends over at Winchester have come up with the Silverado Premier series to provide all that and more.
With five layers of fireboard in the door, four layers in the body, four layers in the top and a double layer Paulosol heat expandable door seal this tank is rated to handle a 1400° fire for up to 2 hours!
This safe earned the RSC (Residential Security Container) burglary protection rating due to its 10 gauge steel body, drill resistant hard plate, Auxiliary relocker, pry-resistant recessed door, reinforced steel return door jamb, titanium disk and of course the 3-way, 18 Steel Locking Bolts, 1.5" in diameter each.
It also comes standard with external welded cast steel strap hinges and a door panel organizer allowing you to efficiently store 8 pistols, important documents and other small valuables without taking up valuable shelf space.
This model in particular, the Silverado Premier 51 weighs 1422 lbs. and can store up to 48 long guns.
Winchester believes in and stands behind the craftsmanship and quality of the Silverado Premier series by offering a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as well as a free replacement guarantee if your safe is ever damaged in a fire or burglary.