- Door constructed of 7GA solid steel plate with a strong pry resistant locking bolt
- Body constructed of 10GA solid steel plate with mounting holes for top or bottom installation
- Reliable fast access Simplex push button mechanical locking device
- Locking mechanism protected by steel housing, impervious to punch attacks
- Heavy Duty 75lb rated slides (55lb rated when fully extended)
- Charcoal gray textured finish with chrome hardware
- Fabric-lined drawer with protective high density pluck foam-lined interior
Ever wanted to store a handgun securely underneath a desk, drawer or cabinet?
American Security Products, AMSEC, has come up with a brilliant solution to fill this need. The HAS410, Hide-a-Safe handgun safe leaves the mounting holes on the top and the bottom of the safe leaving you the ability to mount this safe in new ways you never thought possible.
On the door of the safe you'll notice a convenient pull out handle. Once the correct combination is entered into the reliable fast access Simplex push button mechanical lock the door easily slides open and is rated to hold up to 75 lbs (55 lbs when fully extended).
The interior is fabric-lined with protective high density pluck foam-lined interior that will allow you to customize it to the exact size of your pistol.
When it comes to security, this safe won't even take a punch. What I mean by that is that the locking mechanism is protected by steel housing making it impervious to punch attacks. The body is constructed of 10 gauge solid steel plate and the door is 7 gauge with a strong pry resistant locking bolt.
It's finished in a beautiful charcoal textured gray with chrome hardware. This safe has been tested and approved by California DOJ as an approved firearm locking device.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thank you. Great service. I will be doing more business with you.
Safe works great. Good price and free shipping from Dean Safe. I purchased from Dean Safe because of the reviews about great customer service if you had any issues. I needed to remove the drawer, to lag bolt and secure the safe. The instructions didn’t cover this. Called Dean Safe and they walked me through it over the phone. Thank you.