- 1 Hour Fire Protection @ 1400°
- UL Listed for Burglary Protection, RSC
- UL Listed Lock
- CA DOJ Approved
- 12 Gauge Steel Body Construction
- Drill Resistant Hard Plate 60-61 Rc
- Auxiliary Relocker
- 4-way Locking Bolt System with 15 Bolts, 1" in diameter
- Pry-resistant recessed door
- Reinforced steel return door jamb
- Titanium Disk to Protect Lock
- Palusol Heat Expandable Door Seal
- Three Layers of Fireboard in the Door
- Two Layers of Fireboard in the Body
- External Door Hinge Allows 180° Door Swing
- Economy Door Panel Organizer
- Single Power Outlet
Need a Gun safe with an RSC Burglary rating, 1 hour fire protection, plenty of bells & whistles and an attractive price?
Our friends over at Winchester have come up with the Ranger series to provide all that and more.
With two layers of fireboard in the door, two layers in the body, three layers in the top and a Paulosol heat expandable door seal this bad boy is rated to handle a 1400° fire for up to 1 hour!
This safe earned the RSC (Residential Security Container) burglary protection rating due to its 12 gauge steel body, drill resistant hard plate, Auxiliary relocker, pry-resistant recessed door, reinforced steel return door jamb, titanium disk and of course the 3-way, 18 Steel Locking Bolts, 1" in diameter each.
It also comes standard with external welded cast steel strap hinges and a door panel organizer allowing you to efficiently store pistols, important documents and other small valuables without taking up valuable shelf space.
This model in particular, the Ranger 44 weighs 1,014 lbs. and can store up to 44 long guns.
The Ranger series comes standard with a UL listed S&G Combination Lock and a 3-spoke handle. An optional Electronic Lock is available for a small fee.
Winchester believes in and stands behind the craftsmanship and quality of the Ranger series by offering a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as well as a free replacement guarantee if your safe is ever damaged in a fire or burglary.