- 60 Minute Fire Protection @ 1400°
- UL Listed for Burglary Protection, RSC
- UL Listed Electronic Lock
- CA DOJ Approved
- 12 Gauge Steel Body Construction
- Drill Resistant Hard Plate 60-61 Rc
- Auxiliary Relocker
- 1-way Locking Bolt System with 6 Bolts, 1" in diameter
- Pry-resistant recessed door
- Reinforced steel return door jamb
- Titanium Disk to Protect Lock
- Palusol Heat Expandable Door Seal
- Three Layers of Fireboard in the Door
- Two Layers of Fireboard in the Body
- Two Layers of Fireboard in the Top
- External Door Hinge Allows 180° Door Swing
Stacking up very nicely against comparable home safes, the Winchester Home Series Line offers all the standard features in the industry and much more!
With three layers of fireboard in the door, two layers in the body, two layers in the top and a Palusol heat expandable door seal this home & office safe is rated to handle a 1400° fire for up to 60 minutes.
This safe earned the UL RSC (Residential Security Container) burglary protection rating due to its 12 gauge steel body, drill resistant hard plate, Auxiliary relocker, pry-resistant recessed door, reinforced steel return door jamb, titanium disk and of course the 1-way, 6 Steel Locking Bolts, 1" in diameter each.
It also comes standard with an external door hinge able to swing a full 180°, a UL Listed Electronic Lock, power docking system and an accessory door panel organizer.
This model in particular, the Home 7 weighs 220 lbs. and has 2 shelves
Winchester believes in and stands behind the craftsmanship and quality of the Home series by offering a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as well as a free replacement guarantee if your safe is ever damaged in a fire or burglary.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The safe arrived quickly not the weeks previously mentioned in their posts online. There was minor damage to safe itself, cosmetic due to freight transport. Several corners of the box were damaged resulting in marring of the exposed safe. I am also missing 2 shelf clips there were only 10 needed 12. I can't seem to find this type of clip online or hardware store.