- Total door thickness of 4-1/2", which includes a two-inch defense barrier of outer and inner 12 gauge steel plates encasing concrete composite fill consisting of high-grade cement, high strength adhesives, superplasticizer, fire-proof material and coal ash
- Overall body thickness of 2-1/4" with concrete composite fill encased in outer and inner 12 gauge steel plates
- Four 1-1/4" diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Lock is protected by a Relocker and Hardplate
- UL Approved High Security Electronic Lock
- NL Universal Lock UR-2020
- 99.99% Reliability Rate
- Electronics are Made in Italy, Lock Housing Made in Slovenia
- Assembled and Tested in the USA
- Over 1.2 Million Locks Sold
- UL Approved High Security Mechanical Lock Option
- Two internal counter-sunk bolt down holes
- One Teal powder-coated adjustable shelf
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal for extra protection in severe fires
- Attractive and durable cream finish with bright chrome hardware
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on all NL Locks & S&G Mechanical Lock
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on SecuRam and S&G Electronic Locks
Looking for a safe that has similar fire and burglary protection to a TL-15 without the hefty price tag?
Introducing the all new, Stealth Concrete Composite Safes with advanced security features, a 90 minute fire rating and a gorgeous interior.
Starting with security, Stealth Concrete Composite Safes have a total door thickness of 4-1/2" making it nearly impossible to pry open. Both the door and the body have a 2" defense barrier of both an outer and inner 12 gauge steel plates with a concrete composite fill in the middle consisting of high-grade cement, high strength adhesives, superplasticizer, fire-proof material and coal ash. Traditional home and office safes will have an outer steel shell with gypsum fireboard in the middle that is extremely easy to drill through. Concrete is incredibly difficult to drill through which is why it's used on bank vaults and TL Rated Safes. With the Stealth Concrete Composite Safes you get similar security features found on TL Rated Safes without the massive price tag.
Keeping the massive door locked in place are 4 solid steel chrome-plated 1-1/4" locking bolts, with two being active and two deadbolts on the hinge side. The door opens on two external heavy-duty steel strap hinges after the correct combination is entered into the UL Approved NL Universal Lock UR-2020 High Security Electronic Lock.This lock is the most reliable lock in the safe industry with a 99.99% reliability rate and over 1.2 million sold. The electronics are Made in Italy, the housing is made in Slovenia and everything is assembled and tested in the USA.The lock is also protected by an outer steel escutcheon plate, internal hardplate and relocker that provides another barrier to a drill attack.
Stealth Concrete Composite Safes are rated for 90 minutes at 1200 degrees with the fire resistance provided by the concrete composite fill. Concrete is the best fire resistance material and if you take a look at all the safes that have passed the UL fire tests, all of them use concrete. Stealth also adds an intumescent door seal that expands to multiple times it's size during a fire to prevent smoke from entering the safe keeping your contents safe and secure inside.
The Stealth Concrete Composite Safes are finished in a gorgeous off-white cream with a chrome drop down handle. What really differentiates this safe from the competition is the teal shelving and backplate that makes the interior really pop allowing you to easily see your contents inside. The finish makes this safe ideal for home, office or commercial use.
Stealth believes in and stands behind the concrete composite safe line by offering a 2 year parts and labor warranty on the lock and defects in materials and workmanship. If you want similar security and features of a TL Rated safe at less than half the price, you've just found your perfect safe, the Stealth Concrete Safe.
Please note, electronic lock options by S&G and SecuRam carry a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS & INSTRUCTIONS
Compare Stealth Concrete Safe CS Series:
|Exterior Dimensions||20" H x 16" W x 20" D||25" H x 20" W x 20" D||45" H x 24" W x 24" D|
|Interior Dimensions||16" H x 12-1/2" W x 12" D||20" H x 15-1/4" W x 13" D||41" H x 19-1/2" W x 16" D|
|Weight||359 lbs||465 lbs||941 lbs|
|Interior||One Teal powder-coated adjustable shelf||Two Teal powder-coated adjustable shelves||Four Teal powder-coated adjustable shelves|
|Locking Bolts||Four 1-1/4" diameter solid steel locking bolts||Six 1-1/4" diameter solid steel locking bolts||Eight 1-1/4" diameter solid steel locking bolts|