Features and Benefits
- 110 minute fire protection at 1200 to 1400 degrees F
- Palusol™ door seal expands seven times it size during a fire to keep out smoke and heat
- Thicker steel body - ten gauge
- (14) 1-inch all-active locking bolts
- Beveled edges on front exterior
- 2-inch step door with 3/8-inch steel plate
- External ball-bearing hinge which allows for a full 180 degree swing
- S&G UL mechanical lock - electronic lock upgrade available
- Ball-bearing hardplate stops drill attack on lock
- 1.3 revolution GX-480 Monster Mechanism gear-drive and slip clutch SureTight handle for smooth, tight lock up
- 14 1-1/4 inch long active locking bolts
- Two relockers - one in the lock, one external
- Anti-pry tabs with two door adjusters
Style and Function
- Tons of color options
- Offset five-spoke handle
- Velour interior with 4-in-1 Flex interior with leatherette welt cord trim
- Factory-installed deluxe door panel organizer
- Jewelry drawer included
- Auto on/off Halogen lights included
- Heat-convection dehumidifier included
Looking for a luxury safe with all the bells and whistles at an affordable price?
Boasting an impressive 110 minute fire rating, the National Security Classic 25 makes luxury affordable.
With tons of beautiful colors to choose from, an elegant feathered edge on several models, decorative external 180° swing hinges and old west styled graphics, the Classic Plus 25 is dressed to impress.
In addition to the elegant style, the National Security Classic Plus 25 is built to last with great security. The ten gauge thick steel body with 5 inch thick 2-step door and 3/8 inch plate on top combined with a ball-bearing hardplate to stop drill attacks make this safe super tough. In the event a burglar gets past the first two stages, the anti-pry tabs with two door adjusters and two relockers, one internal and one external, provide the next phase of security. The door contains 14 1-1/4 inch steel locking bolts only released by the 1.3 revolution GX-480 Monster Mechanism gear-drive and slip clutch SureTight handle for easy opening and a smooth lock up.
To even get the door open, you'll need to know the combination to the S&G UL mechanical lock with the option to upgrade to an electronic lock.
Once you've gotten inside, you'll find a factory installed deluxe door panel organizer that will allow you to easily and efficiently store documents, cash, passports, handguns, and magazines. The interior features a 4 in 1 Flex Velour interior with leatherette welt cord trim. Included with the safe is a jewelry drawer, auto on/off halogen lights and a heat-convection dehumidifier.
If you're looking for affordable luxury, the National Security Classic Plus 25 is the perfect safe for you.
*PREMIUM DOOR PANEL INCLUDED
The premium Accessory Door Panel is standard and factory installed on National Security safes. It features quick-draw holsters, zip pockets, choke tube holders, and the cool pocket.
The zip pockets are ideal for storing ammo or any other valuables. It keeps them secure and contained in a pocket that zips so that your valuables will not be jostled about. The cool pocket provides storage for letter size documents, cash, passports, etc. and even provides extra fire protection.
The quick draw holsters have a soft lining and are designed to hold most handguns. Although they can not be repositioned, they do come in handy and keep your handguns from cluttering up the shelves in your safe.