- 3-1/2-inch thick recessed door with 5/8-inch thick front for excellent pry resistance
- The locking mechanism is handle-activated with 7/8-inch diameter solid steel locking bolts
- UL listed Group II key-changeable combination lock standard
- ESL5 Electronic Lock Upgrade Available
- Over one million possible combinations
- Auxilliary spring-loaded relocking device
- 30-foot impact rated
- One interior shelf
- One-inch rubber feet standard
- Lifetime fire replacement warranty and one year parts and labor
- Available in sandstone finish with brass hardware or granite texture finish with chrome hardware
Amsec's UL1812 fire safe will withstand a fire up to 1850° F for two hours - and then the equivalent of a drop from the top of a 2-story building!
UL Safes Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
The Amsec UL1812 is protected by American Security Prodcuts with a LIFETIME FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE. This assures the owner free replacement of a safe that is damaged beyond repair by a fire. The safe will be replaced with a current production model of comparable value. The damaged safe must be returned to the factory, freight prepaid, within 30 days of the fire with a proper fire report.