- 350°F 1-Hr U.L. listed fire rating
- ESL5 push button lock
- Combinations are fast and easy
- Side boltwork mechanism incorporating two 1/2-inch steel deadbolts prevents door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt
- One drawer shelf
- Impressive 1/2-inch thick door with attractive two-toned sage finish
- Four rubber feet that are removable
If a fire started in your house right now, what would be the few things you would grab before rushing out?
Have you ever asked yourself this question? What would you lose - birth certificates, photos, pink slips, deeds, insurance papers? To protect these items you need a safe that will protect against fire. This economical range of Fire Star fire safes is the answer to today's high incidence of residential fires.
These safes have a 350 degree U.L fire rating for one hour. This means that the inside of this safe will stay at 350 degrees f for one hour, paper burns at 451 degrees f, so it will protect your important papers for one hour in a normal residence or small commercial fire.
Fire Star safes also provide burglary protection, making them ideal for home and light commercial applications.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Safe is sturdy and well built, also much more space than I expected inside. Keypad also works great. Shipping was fast and free, safe arrived undamaged. Would definitely order from Dean Safe again.