- Free ESL5 Electronic Lock Upgrade
- Black Chrome "L" handle
- External hinges easily provide full access to your safe
- High strength unitized 12 gauge solid steel body
- Massive 1-1/8-inch recessed door constructed of a 1/4-inch solid steel plate and a fire insulating material
- Equipped with a user programmable electronic lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate.
- Three-way boltwork with six active 1-1/4-inch diameter chrome-plated steel locking bolts.
- One Adjustable shelf
- Each safe offers four pre-cut anchor holes
Protect your important documents, cash and other valuables
conveniently at home in the AMSEC AM2020.
The Amsec AM2020E5 home safe offers an unbeatable value with a 45 minute fire rating withstanding temperatures up to 1200 degrees with the interior temperature never surpassing 350 degrees. The door frame is lined with an intumescent door seal that expands to 7 times its size during a fire to prevent smoke and heat from entering the safe.
When it comes to security, this AMSEC AM2020 is built much thicker than traditional fire safes with a 12 gauge steel body and a 1/4" steel plate door. Similar safes are built with 14 gauge steel door and body so this is significantly thicker and stronger.
The three way bolt work on the AMSEC AM2020 features 6 solid steel locking bolts 1-1/4" thick, making this the perfect home safe protecting against fire and theft.
New for 2017 models, the AMSEC AM2020 features a black chrome lock, handle and American security logo along with a gray fabric interior and one adjustable shelf. These safes are attractive with their deep blue powder-coated finish.
The AMSEC AM2020 has four bolt down holes for mounting to a concrete slab.
Amsec believes in the AM2020 series by offering a 1 year parts and labor warranty.