- Total door thickness of 4-5/8 inches, which includes a two-inch defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates encasing a unique fire resistant material
- Overall body thickness of 2-7/8 inches enclosing a high-density fire and burglary composite material
- Four 1-1/2-inch diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Lock is protected by a tempered glass relocking device
- Combination Dial Lock Standard
- ESL10XL Electronic Lock Upgrade Available
- One internal counter-sunk hole and mounting hardware included for securely anchoring the safe
- Two powder-coated adjustable shelves
- Removable rubber feet
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal for extra protection in severe fires
- Attractive and durable charcoal gray textured finsih with chrome hardware
Considered the industry standard for residential and commercial safes,
the AMSEC CSC series will exceed your expectations in its ability to protect your hard earned cash, jewelry, important papers and valuables.
Tested and approved by UL, the CSC series earned the RSC burglary label with it's massive 4-5/8" thick door constructed of a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates. In-between the plates lies AMSEC's unique proprietary, fire resistant material. Also inside the door, lies two 1-1/2" solid steel chrome active locking bolts and two 1-1/2" solid steel chrome dead bolts.
The CSC series comes standard with a UL Group II Combination Lock with the option to upgrade to an ESL10XL electronic lock. Either lock option will be protected by a tempered glass relocker that will protect your safe during a drill attack.
Once the correct combination is entered and the door begins to glide open on the heavy-duty steel hinges, you'll notice the heat expandable intumescent door seal that expands to multiple times its size during a fire to prevent smoke from entering the safe. When it comes to fire protection, the CSC series offers a 2-hour fire rating at 1700° and maintains an internal temperature of 350°.
Additional features for the CSC series include an internal counter-sunk anchor hole, mounting hardware, 4 rubber feet and two adjustable powder coated shelves.
AMSEC believes in and stands behind the CSC series by offering a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
AMSEC CSC1913 American Security Composite Burglary Safe