- UL Certifed RSC Burglary Rating (Residential Security Container)
- UL Listed S&G Mechanical Lock or EMP Resistant Electronic Lock
- 12 Gauge Composite Door - 5-5/8" Thick
- 12 Gauge Formed Steel Body
- 1" Diameter Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- Ball Bearing Drill Plate
- Spring Loaded Relocker Protects the Lock
- Patented Anti-Tamper Clutch Handle
- Deluxe Door Panel Organizer with Pistol Holders and Pockets
- External Hinges Allow Full 180° Access
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Style and Function
- Textured or Gloss Finish Available
- 5-Spoke Vault Handle
- Fully Upholstered Interior
- Fully Adjustable Shelving
- Factory Installed USB Equipped Electrical Outlet
- Four Bolt Down Holes
American Made, Handcrafted and Built to Last, the Rhino CD series is a fantastic option for your home.
Starting with security, the Rhino CD series is made with full 12 gauge steel construction and a 5-5/8" thick formed door. The anti-punch and anti-drill boltwork keeps 1" 2-way locking bolts securely in place protecting your prized possessions. The ball bearing drill plate and spring loaded relocker are a drill's worst nightmare as the balls cause the bit to continually spin and wear out. The patented anti-tamper clutched handle prevents someone from torquing the safe open via the handle and all this security combined earned the Rhino CD series a UL RSC (Residential Security Container) burglary rating.
In addition to the security, the Rhino CD series boasts an 80 minute fire rating at 1400° with 3 layers of fireboard in the ceiling, two in the walls, and 3 in the door. Rhino also includes a heat activated door seal that expands up to 7 times its size in a fire which seals the door edge to help keep out smoke.
Rhino uses a UL Group 2 Mechanical Lock standard on this safe or the S&G EMP resistant UL listed Group 1 Electronic Lock that has been in the industry for a very long time and has proven to be extremely reliable as an available upgrade.
The interior is fully upholstered and has adjustable shelving to help maximize your safe. Also on the inside of the safe, is a factory installed USB equipped electrical outlet that allows you to store and charge your electronics and a door panel organizer capable of storing pistols and other small valuables.
The Rhino CD series has several textured and gloss color options available and is finished with a 5-spoke handle of your choice.
Rhino CD safes are Made in USA with global components and are protected by a limited lifetime warranty.