- 1-3/4" Reinforced Fire Door
- 1/4" Steel Plate
- 2 Layers of Fireboard
- 10-Gauge Stainless Steel Reinforcement
- Quadrafold Door Frame with Recessed Door
- 7 Gauge, Uni-Body Construction
- 4-Way All Active (11) 1.5" Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- Remote Relocker System
- Drill Deflector Bolt Guard
- EasyGlide Concealed Ball-bearing Hinges
- Drill Stop Hard Plate with Recesses Multi-bearings
- Bolt Detent
Fort Knox Protector 4026 is a home safe as well as a Vault!It comes with two shelves and will store your valuables. It will fit in a closet as well as add to the decor of any room. It is held closed, when locked, with eleven, one and one half inch bolts. It can be ordered with either a mechanical lock, or a high security electronic keypad.
It comes in your choice of sixteen high luster, four stage, baked on acrylic urethane metallic finishes. It has an internal power supply so that you can plug in your watch winders, electronics or other electrical items.
It has a certified ninety minute fire rating in temperatures up to 1680°s; as well as a UL listed burglary label. The inside carpet is velcro-friendly (even the side walls) to allow you to place safe accessories with velcro on them straight onto the carpeting.
If you want use this as a rifle safe for rifles less than 42" you can take out the shelves and put the rifles into the safe. Or you can modify the inside if you are handy with a saw and hand tools. So whether you are looking for a home safe, or you are looking to store handguns or small rifles the Fort Knox Protector 4026 Vault is the Vault for you!