- The V-Line 31242-SA Rifle case is a top or front opening case, depending on where it is installed
- This unit can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door for best concealment
- Five-button lock is mechanical and features a programmable combination with 1,081 possible combinations
- Two tubular key locks have been added to the top and bottom for additional security when quick access is not required
- May be installed vertically or horizontally
- Holes are pre-punched on back for easy installation on top of most surfaces
- Large enough to accommodate most long guns
- Foam lined back, top, and bottom
- Velcro strap holds barrel in place and provides quick release
The V-line 31242-SA Rifle Case has two key locks and holds one to two rifles.
The State of California requires the following disclaimer for sales within the state. V-Line's Closet Vault model is legal to use and purchase inside California; however it is not classified as a "safe" as defined by CA DOJ and is not a registered "Firearm Safety Device". Therefore, it cannot be used for the purchase of a new firearm in the state of California
WARNING: This gun safe does not meet the safety standards for gun safes specified in California Penal Code Section 12088.2. It does not satisfy the requirements of Penal Code Section 12088.1, which mandates that all firearms sold in California be accompanied by a firearms safety device or proof of ownership, as required by law, of a gun safe that meets the Section 12088.2 minimum safety standards developed by the California Attorney General.