Ever wonder about your safe when on vacation or away on the job? Or maybe you have an out-of-town place where you keep some weapons. Is someone trying to get in? Has your dehumidifier failed, sending moisture levels soaring? A Liberty SafElert gun safe alarm will instantly text or email you about any unusual events or environmental changes.
The compact sensor unit will run for over
a year on two AA alkalines.
Works in Any Safe!
The possible applications are endless. Wonder who's been eating all the leftovers in the fridge during the night? Put it in the fridge and capture the culprit in the act! How about in your tool box? Your filing cabinet? Do you have a lot of jewelry in your safe? This can be a jewelry safe alarm that will protect you wherever you want 24-hour surveillance.
Easily mounts on an inside safe wall with the included velcro, or just set it on a shelf in your safe.
If you have WiFi, you can use the SafElert! Just put in the two AA batteries (included), log it into your home or office WiFi, then lock it in your safe (or fridge!) It'll then send you your choice of email or text any time it detects that something's up. (Got an iPhone or iPad? You can use the SafElert iPhone app
This little battery-operated sensing device is easily hidden inside a safe (or any room). It will detect and report immediately through your wireless internet connection at home directly to your smartphone, tablet or email inbox.
By using the internet cloud service from elertus.com and your cell phone, ipad, and/or email inbox, Safelert sends up to five recipients an alert when your "trigger points" are reached. You decide which trigger points you want activated. Use one, some or all, then choose how you want to be alerted (either by text message, email, or both). You also decide who you would like to be contacted should a disturbance be detected.
The Liberty SafElert will protect your guns and other valuables 24/7 365 days a year.
- Safe Burglar Alarm: Opening and closing of the safe (or room) door triggers the Liberty SafElert's intrusion alarm.
- Safe Movement Alarm: The built-in motion sensor alarms on safe movement resulting from tampering or an attempt to remove the safe from the premises
- Shock Sensor: Alerts if the safe detects forceful impacts or strong vibrations
- Safe Temperature Alarm: Built-in heat sensor warns you when temperature increases or decreases beyond your desired range
- Safe Moisture Alarm: The SafElert includes an integrated humidity alarm / moisture sensor to let you know if your safe's contents are at risk of rust or mildew damage
- Low Battery Warning: You'll know when the unit needs fresh batteries to stay on the job -- because it will tell you.
- Loss of Internet Connection: Protection cannot be defeated
merely by disconnecting internet or power
You do not
need a smartphone to use the SafElert, but if you have an iPhone or Android, SafElert's apps give you a live, granular data feed
of your safe's status. Have a hunting cabin in a humid location? Rest easy!
Set up is with an easy web browser interface. All you have to know
how to do is read a text or email message.
Liberty now offers FREE text or email monitoring alerts for the life of unit.
Using the supplied antenna gives you an added boost to connect to your wi-fi.
Specifications for the Safelert Gun Safe Alarm:
- Tells you when your safe door opens or closes
- Tells you when there is a change in temperature (either up or down)
- Tells you what the humidity is
- Alerts you to movement in the safe, even if the combination is turned or the electronic lock is pressed (motion sensor)
- Notifies you when your battery is low or internet connection is lost
- Includes Velcro mounting square
- Runs for a year on two AA alkalines (included)
The Safelert gun safe alarm system is in stock and available now.