Fits in a closet and stores up to 20 long guns.
LIBERTY STANDARD 20 FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 30 minutes at 1200 to 1400 degrees F
- The Liberty Standard 20 (STD20) gun safe offers two layers of 5/8-inch fireboard on the ceiling and door, and one layer on the walls and door jambs
- The door seal expands up to seven times its size to help seal out heat and smoke in a fire
- The body is 12 gauge steel plate
- Ball-bearing internal hinge
- Direct drive mechanism
- (2) relockers - 1 in the lock, 1 external
- UL Rated as a Residential Security Container
- Cam-drive bolt locking mechanism with slip clutch SureTight handle
- The Standard safes have UL listed S&G Group II locks with triple case hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attack.
STYLE AND FUNCTION
- Available in textured black or gray marble
- Three spoke handle black chrome on gray marble
- Chrome single spoke handle on black texture
- Outside dimensions: 60.5"h x 28"w x 20"d
- Overall depth: 22 inches
- Inside dimensions: 57.5"h x 22.5"w x 13.5"d
- Shipping Weight: 440 lbs.
- Gun capacity: 22
- Seven 1-inch active bolts (four active)
If you wish an estimate on curbside delivery of the Liberty Standard 20, please call us at (818) 997-1234 or (805) 526-5443, or email us with the model number and your zip code for a delivery quote. Please indicate whether the dropoff is a business or a residence and whether you have a fork lift or dock at the delivery location. Liftgate service is available.