- Gun Safes
- Amsec High Security Gun Safes
- Amsec BF Gun Safes
- Amsec NF Gun Safes
- Amsec FV Gun Safes
- Amsec TF Gun Safes
- Fort Knox Legend Vault Series
- Fort Knox Titan Vault Series
- Fort Knox Executive Vault Series
- Fort Knox Guardian Vault Series
- Fort Knox Protector Vault Series
- Fort Knox Defender Vault Series
- Fort Knox Maverick Gun Safes
- Fort Knox Vault Doors
- Liberty Presidential Gun Safes
- Liberty Lincoln Gun Safes
- Liberty Franklin Gun Safes
- Liberty FATBOY Gun Safes
- Liberty Colonial Gun Safes
- Liberty Revere Gun Safes
- Liberty Revolution Gun Safes
- Winchester Bandit Series
- Winchester Ranger Series
- Winchester Silverado Series
- Winchester Pony Series
- Winchester Tradition Series
- Winchester Big Daddy Series
- Winchester Legacy Series
Amsec's RF6528 is one of the most secure gun safes in the business.
“Amsec's RF6528 is one of the most secure gun safes in the business.
With a two hour fire rating and a TL-30 burglary rating,
I think it's the strongest gun safe you can buy only behind the RFX TL-30X6.”
The American Security RF and RFX Series are the only U.L. Listed TL-30 burglary and fire resistant gun safe on the market. Overall thickness of the door is 6 inches and is constructed with a 3 inch defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing 12,000 PSI high-strength concrete and a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material. The proprietary inner barrier also protects against peeling attacks.
The body encases a total thickness of 3-1/2 inches enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
The 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door add to the massive 120 minutes of fire protection.
The group 2M Lock is protected by a proprietary patented hard plate, dual external relocker and one internal relocker.
The 4 pre-cut anchor holes make this easy to install and the one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole make it easy to customize.
American Security stands behind the craftsmanship of this product by offering a "No Cost" lifetime warranty against theft and fire.
Want curbside delivery? Please call us at (818) 997-1234 or email us with the Model Number and your zip code. Also indicate whether the drop off is a business or a residence and whether you have a fork lift or dock to get the safe off the truck. If you live in Southern California we do deliver, so call (818) 997-1234 to get a quote on an in-home or garage delivery.
Tags: RF6528, RF-6528, Amsec, American Security, American Security Products
- Upholstered in standard plush tan pin-dot fabric
- Outside features a spy-proof key locking dial and decorative 3-point handle in brass, chrome or black nickel
- Fire rated at 1850ºF for a period of two hours.
- Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350ºF
- Massive 3-1/2 inch thick body encloses a high security fire resistant material to protect against intense fires
- Palusol™ door seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to high temperatures
- Amsec's RF6528 is U.L. listed TL-30 burglary resistant, built to withstand severe attacks from the sophisticated equipment used by determined burglars
- Massive 3-1/2 inch body composed of fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers
- 6 inch thick door constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group 2M lock protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded relocking devices
- 10 massive 1-1/2 inch diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts provide superior door security
- Model Dimensions: 72" H x 35" W x 29-1/2" D (add two inches for handle and hinge)
- Gun capacity: 12-12-24
- Weight: 3,455 lbs.
- Locking bolts: 10
- Bolt diameter: 1-1/2 inch
- U.L. listing: TL-30
- Overall Door thickness: 6 inches
- Body thickness: 3-1/2 inches
- Fire rating: 2 hours at 1850 F
- A 5 spoke handle for that bank vault look
- Choose from eleven attractive finishes:
Call (800) 827-7534 to talk to one of our friendly safe experts!