John Dean Says:AmSec's Amvaultx6 TL30X6
only safe of this kind built entirely
in America, and having one of these safes, is like having
the Marines guarding your valuables.
Let's talk about what TL-30x6 means. This is Underwriter's Laboratory's rating that is recognized worldwide. To get this rating, a safe is tested on all six sides by knowledgeable men with very powerful tools, including drills, chisels, sledgehammers, wedges, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and other miscellaneous tools for a period of 30 stopwatch minutes at a time, over and over. If the safe passes these tests it is awarded the TL-30X6 label and becomes sought after by banks and jewelry stores. A TL-30X6 is considered to be twice as strong as a TL-30 safe.
The Amsec CFX TL30x6 Jewelry Safes give you commercial protection for your valuables with two hour fire and TL30x6 insurance ratings.
The body and door both integrate the high-density insulating materials that tolerate an extremely high fire rating of two hours at 1,850 degrees F. In other words, if you were to have a 1,850 degree fire for two hours, the internal temperature stays under 350 degrees the entire two hours. Paper scorches at approximately 410 degrees, and will ignite at 451 degrees F.
This safe sets the standard for high-security and fire safes, and it has everything to ensure you have the best protection possible. The U.L. TL-30x6 rating on this safe allows for potentially insuring contents up to a half million in a commercial environment. The rule of thumb is that you can possibly get up to a million insured at home. The AmSec Amvaultx6 TL-30x6 is the ultimate in protection.
This small button will not allow the door to close while the bolts on the Amsec Amvault TL-30x6 high security safes are in the thrown position, thus saving extensive repair costs to bolts and safe.
Let's take a look at the details:
- Six-inch overall thickness includes a three-inch defense barrier
- Convenient pull handle on all sizes allow for easier opening
- All six sides of this safe have been tested - not just the door
- The TL-30X6 is considered twice as strong as a TL-30 rated safe
- Three-inch defense barrier constructed of high-strength cement and ceramic matrix surrounded by inner and outer steel plates
- The bolt chambers and the door are protected by a reinforced door frame to guard against aggressive side attacks
- The inner barrier also protects against peeling/prying attacks
The hinge on the Amsec Amvault TL-30x6 safes are on the outside of the safe, allowing the door to swing open and clear the interior of the safe for putting things in and taking them out.
- Two-hour fire rating at 1,850 degrees F keeps an internal temperature below 350 degrees F
- The chrome plated solid steel bolts move deeply into the body's protected bolt chamber
- There are six to ten (according to the safe size) 1-1/2-inch diameter bolts
- A spring-operated detent system keeps the bolts in the retracted position when the door is open, and automatically engage when the door is closed
SHIPS SAME BUSINESS DAY • SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Want to be invited to Dean Safe's private sales? Subscribe below.
Rather order by phone? Need more info?
Call (800) 827-7534 to talk to one of our friendly safe experts!
All photos & words are copyrighted© 1978-2013 by Dean Safe or their respective owners. All rights reserved. Get discount prices and great deals (and often free shipping) when you order on-line from Dean Safe. Your purchase is protected by our 100% satisfaction guarantee and our secure servers. Review our products with our expert comparisons, reports, buyers guides and reviews. And shop our online closeouts for sale items, bargains, with values ranging from good savings to downright cheap!