- Fire Rated 90 minutes @ 1400°
- UL Listed, S&G Mechanical Dial Lock
- CA DOJ Approved
- 10 Gauge Steel Body Construction
- Drill Resistant Hard Plate 60-61 Rc
- 3-way Locking Bolt System with 18 Bolts, 1.5" in diameter
- Pry-resistant recessed door
- Reinforced steel return door jamb
- Titanium Disk to protect lock
- Five Layers of Fireboard in the Door
- Three Layers of Fireboard in the Body
- Four layers of fireboard in the top
- Palusol heat expandable door seal
- Welded External Cast Steel Door Hinge Allows 180° Door Swing
Style and Function
- Color Options: Gunmetal Gray, Saddle Brown or Burgundy
- Tan Interior on Sandstone/Burgundy Models
- Light Gray Pindot Interior on Gunmetal Models
- Power Outlet Kit
- LED Motion Activated Light System
- Door Panel Organizer
- Black Chrome 3-Spoke Handle
Need a Gun Safe with 90 minutes of fire protection, an RSC Burglary Label and a UL listed Lock, Made in America?
Our friends over at Winchester have developed a safe series to meet these exact specifications.
Cranking up the heat to 1400°F, the Treasury series is rated for 90 minutes due to the five layers of fireboard in the door, three layers in the body, four layers in the top and the Palusol heat expandable door seal.
The Treasury series earned the UL RSC Burglary rating due to its 10 gauge steel body, drill resistant 1/4" hard plate, auxiliary relocker, pry-resistant recessed door, reinforced steel return door jamb, anti-pry tabs and titanium disk around the lock. Let's not also forget the 3-way, (18) 1. 5" solid steel locking bolts.
Standard on this safe is a UL listed S&G mechanical combination lock with an optional La Gard Electronic Lock upgrade. It's also already upgraded with a 3-spoke vault handle making it easy to turn and open the door.
Included with this safe are tons of bells and whistles including a power outlet, LED motion activated light system and a door panel organizer.
With three gorgeous finishes in gun metal gray, saddle brown or burgundy this quality safe can fit into any home decor.
When you want greater fire and burglary protection but still have price in mind, the Treasury series fits both needs.
Winchester believes in and stands behind the craftsmanship and quality of the Treasury series by offering a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as well as a free replacement guarantee if your safe is ever damaged in a fire or burglary.