- Designed for RVs where space is tight
- UL Approved High Security Electronic Lock - NL UR-2020
- New More Robust ABS Keypad with Convenient Battery Tray
- Same Lock Used on High Security Drop Safes, Gun Safes and Home Safes
- Protects laptops (up to 18 inches)
Style and Function
- Three lined shelves for iPhones, personal electronics and smaller valuables
- Includes four bolt down holes - easy to bolt down if desired
- Access holes in the back of the safe permit charging electronics while locked up
- Rubber lining protects your stuff from scratches
- Uses standard 9v battery
- Replaceable from outside the safe
- Battery not included
If you are an RV owner, then you know how difficult it can be to secure your valuables.
If you are an RV owner, you know it is difficult to secure your valuables. They can be hidden in a drawer covered by your underwear, or you can find some small hiding place that a burglar will find given some time in your RV.
Because of the vertical profile of this RV safe, it will fit in the bottom of your closet or in another small cabinet where a normal safe won't fit. The width of this safe is seven inches wide and the height is 20 inches.
The same features that make this unit perfect for college dorms make it a winner for RVs:The 14-inch depth will allow you to store up to a 18-inch laptop, your Ipod, Ipad, mp3 player any other electronics. Medication can be secured, as well cash and jewelry. The three lined shelves will hold smaller items as well as protect them from scratching and damage.
There are access holes in the back of the unit so an electronic surge protector can be added inside the safe. Chargers can be plugged into it to charge your electronics while they are in the safe!New and Improved for the version 5.0 is the addition of a UL Approved NL Electronic Lock. This lock is now considered the most reliable electronic lock in the Safe industry with 99.99% reliability.. The lock is powered by a standard 9 volt battery which you can replace from the outside of the safe.
This burglary RV safe has four bolt down holes at the bottom of the safe for secure mounting. If you don't want to permanently mount the safe, you can purchase a bike cable and run it through the two access holes and tie the safe to something permanent in your RV.
As well as this safe works in your RV, it also works extremely well in a dorm room for your college student. The security cable is a simple but secure way of making sure no one takes off with your safe, along with your property inside.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS & INSTRUCTIONS
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
For a student next fall