- CA DOJ Firearm Safety Device
- UL Listed Electronic Lock
- 2 MM Steel Door and Body
- 1.25" Diameter Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- Hardened Armor Plate
- Spring Loaded Relocker Protects the Lock
- Patented Anti-Tamper Clutch Handle
- Deluxe Door Panel Organizer with Pistol Holders and Pockets
- External Hinges Allow Full 180° Access
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Style and Function
- Textured Black Finish
- 3-Spoke Black Handle
- Fully Upholstered Interior
- Fully Adjustable Shelving
- Four Bolt Down Holes
Heavy Bodied Construction, Fine Styling and an Adjustable Interior are where the Rhino Kodiak Import Series Just Begins.
Starting with security, the Rhino Kodiak series is made with full 2 mm steel composite door and body construction. Keeping the door in place are 1.25" 2-way locking bolts while the hardened armor plate and spring loaded relocker protect the lock. The anti-tamper clutched handle helps prevents someone from torquing the safe open via the handle and all this security combined earned the Rhino Kodiak series the CA DOJ Firearm Safety Device rating.
In addition to the security, the Rhino Kodiak series has a 75 minute fire rating at 1400° with fireboard protection in the ceiling, walls, floor and door. Rhino also includes a heat activated door seal that expands up to 7 times its size in a fire which seals the door edge to help keep out smoke.
Rhino uses a UL Type 1 Electronic Lock standard on this safe.
The interior is fully upholstered and has adjustable shelving to help maximize your safe with long guns or shelving.
The Rhino Kodiak series is finished in a Textured Black and has a chrome 3-spoke handle.
Rhino Kodiak series safes are imported and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.