- 16 Gauge Steel Body
- 18 Gauge Drawers
- Clampable Work Edge
- Heavy-Duty Metal Handle
- Heavy-Duty 200 lb Rated Drawer Slides
- Locking Rod to Secure Drawers
- Lockable Cabinet Door with Double-Bitted High-Security Key Lock
- 2 Fixed Casters and 2 Swivel Locking Casters Rated at 1000 lbs each
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Steampunk Ironworks Finish
Looking like something derived from the 1800's, the IronWorks Tool Chests put a new spin on tool storage!
Individually hand antiqued, no two tool chests will ever look the exact same and your tools will never look better inside this "Steampunk" Tool Chest.
Aside from its stunning exterior, the tool chest is made with a 16 gauge steel body and 18 gauge drawers. The cabinet door is lockable and comes with a double-bitted high security keyed lock and the cabinet drawers come with a lockable rod. The shelves on the door side are adjustable for your larger tools as well.
Each drawer features a heavy-duty handle and heavy duty 200 lb rated drawer slides that pull in and out with ease. On the bottom of the tool chest are 2 fixed casters and 2 swivel casters rated at 1000 lbs each that will allow you to easily move it around.
The IWTC1535D weighs 400 pounds and is part of the coolest tool chest series ever made.