- B Rated Construction
- Three 1" Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- 1/2" Thick Solid Steel Door
- Formed Door Jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack
- Auxiliary Spring-loaded relocking device
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate
- Pre-drilled holes to bolt the drop safe to the floor
- Inside receiving capacity: 1513 cubic inches
This sturdy, practical, hard-working cash drop will watch your receipts closer than your mom would.
Put a dead stop to theft or shrinkage with the AMSEC DSF2014. This safe is the absolute best choice for a heavy duty commercial environment.
Constructed with solid steel plates welded with continuous welds for all parts of the safe, these B-Rated drop safes are perfect for armored car services, restaurants, chain stores, convenience stores and government applications.
With a 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate door, 3 1" solid steel live locking bolts, a bolt detent system, auxiliary spring-loaded relocker, large carburized hardplate and an anti-fish baffle, earning it's prestigious B-Rating was a piece of cake. The door jamb is also formed for increased resistance to sledgehammer attacks.
To ensure burglars don't just pick up the safe and walk away, it comes with 4 pre drilled mounting holes that will allow you to bolt the safe down.
This model in particular, the DSF2014 weighs 79 lbs and is one of the highest quality and toughest drop safes for its size.