- Fire Rated 45 minutes @ 1400°
- UL Listed, S&G Mechanical Dial Lock
- CA DOJ Approved Firearm Safety Device
- 14 Gauge Steel Body Construction
- Drill Resistant Hard Plate 60-61 Rc
- 1-way Locking Bolt System with 8 Bolts, 1" in diameter
- Pry-resistant recessed door
- Reinforced steel return door jamb
- Two Layers of Fireboard in the Door
- One Layer of Fireboard in the Body
- Three layers of fireboard in the top
- Palusol heat expandable door seal
- Welded External Cast Steel Door Hinge Allows 180° Door Swing
Style and Function
- Color Options: Black
- Grey Interior
- Black Single Lever Handle
Looking for an Ammo Safe with 45 minutes of fire protection, reinforced shelves and a UL Listed Lock?
Our friends over at Winchester have developed the perfect safe to meet these exact specifications.
Cranking up the heat to 1400°F, the Ammo Safe is rated for 45 minutes due to the two layers of fireboard in the door, one layer in the body, three layers in the top and the Palusol heat expandable door seal.
The Ammo Safe exceeds the CA DOJ standards due to its 14 gauge steel body, drill resistant 12 gauge hard plate, auxiliary relocker, pry-resistant recessed door, reinforced steel return door jamb and anti-pry tabs. Let's not also forget the 1-way, (8) 1" solid steel locking bolts.
Standard on this safe is a UL listed S&G mechanical combination lock with an optional Electronic Lock upgrade. It features a black single lever handle for easy opening and access.
The Ammo safe is finished in a tactical black that will look great storing your ammo.
Winchester believes in and stands behind the craftsmanship and quality of the Ammo Safe by offering a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as well as a free replacement guarantee if your safe is ever damaged in a fire or burglary.