Cannon Scout series is a full-featured safe that offers quality, security & good looks!
The Cannon Scout 40 can securely store up to 64 rifles.
ETL verified for 30 minutes at 1200°, the Scout is designed to outlast the standard house fire. Along the door lies a triple fin intumescent cold smoke expandable seal that expands several times its size when exposed to heat and blocks out the smoke from entering the safe.
On the door itself lies a Type I electronic lock that is easy to use and customize. Three layers of extra hard 60+ RC steel hard plate guard the lock from drill and punch style attacks. After you've entered the correct combination and turn the 3-spoke handle, you can literally feel the (10) 1" solid steel active locking bolts begin to retract. As the door opens on the TruLock Internal Hinges, you'll notice it's 4 inches thick and composed of tough steel composite.
The body is constructed in Cannon's Uni-body form with heavy 12-gauge steel and with four predrilled holes for bolting it down to the floor, you have increased security. In the event a burglar attempts to break in, there are multiple surefire relockers that will make it increasingly more difficult to break in. For pry attacks, Cannon installed the Anti-Pry tabs behind the bolts that makes it extremely difficult for them to bend.
The double 110 outlet with the USB port and RJ-45 Ethernet connection allows you to plug in a computer, electronics, or dehumidifier.
Cannon stands behind the quality and workmanship of the Scout line by offering a zero cost lifetime replacement warranty against fire, burglary attempt and natural flood with free parts, free labor and free freight.
Specifications for the Cannon Scout 40 S40
- External Dimensions: 59" H x 40" W x 28" D (30" D with Dial & Handle)
- Internal Dimensions: 57-3/8" H x 38-1/8" W x 22-3/4" D
- Weight: 618 lbs
- Exterior Cubic Ft: 38.2 ft.
- 30 Minute Fire Rating at 1200°
- Gun Capacity: 64 Long Guns
- (10) 1" Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- UL RSC Security Container
- Type I Electronic Lock
Features of the Cannon Scout 40 S40
- 12 Gauge Uni-Body Construction
- 4" Thick Steel Composite Door
- Surefire Multiple Re-lockers
- Three Layers of 60+ RC Steel Hard-Plate
- Patented Tru-Lock Internal Hinges
- Anti-Pry Tabs
Style and Function of the Cannon Scout 40 S40
- 3-Spoke Handle
- Internal Power Supply System
- High-grade Upholstery
- Inset Door Panel Organizer