Majestic is the word that comes to mind when looking at this Liberty Franklin 50 safe. It's big, it's beautiful, and it's loaded with security and accessories. I would be comfortable storing anything in it!
The Liberty Franklin FR50 will store up to 41 rifles with an adjustable interior.
The Franklin 50 also has electrical access installed which means you can plug in a dehumidifier rod, watch winders, charging units, or any other electrical device you wish. Plus there are lights! Two motion-sensitive LED lights will lighten up the inside of your safe for easy identification of your stuff.
The 75-minute fire rating ensures that you can have peace of mind when it comes to storing your valuables inside. One of the pockets on the door panel is thermal-lined for extra fire protection, also. This would be a good place to store cash, passports, personal ID papers, and anything you want to have extra protection from fire.
If you have a large collection of long guns, then, in this case, size does matter. With storage capacity of 17 guns on one size and 24 on the other, you can easily secure all your firearms in one location.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 75 minutes at 1200 to 1400 degrees F
- This safe offers four layers of 5/8-inch fireboard on the ceiling, three layers on the door and door jambs, and two layers on the walls
- The door seal expands up to seven times its size to help seal out heat and smoke in a fire
- 1.25-inch diameter active locking bolts extend 33 percent longer for a secure and tight fit
- The steel body is 11 gauge steel plate, which adds additional security protection
- The door is a composite material which is a total one inch thick
- DX-90 over-center direct drive mechanism
- Ball bearing internal hinge
- Triple layered hardplates protect the lock from forced entry attempts
- The safe is fitted with anti-pry brackets to stabilize the door mechanism and to help protect from prying
- UL Rated as a Residential Security Container (RSC)
- Has a UL listed S&G Group II lock
- (2) relockers - 1 in the lock, 1 external
- Slip-clutch with SureTight Handle
STYLE AND FUNCTION
- Tri-spoke handle is plated in satin brass, black chrome or chrome, depending on exterior color
- Available in three large capacity sizes (25, 35, 50 cu. ft.)
- Factory installed premium door panel organizer included
- Electrical outlet kit is included
- The 4-in-1 Flex interior is fully upholstered to protect your valuables
- Gloss Finish features a Pindot Velour interior
- Marble and Textured Finish features a Trunkliner interior
- Outside dimensions: 72.5"h x 42"w x 27.5"d
- Overall depth: 30.5"
- Inside dinmensions: 68.5"h x 38"w x 20"d
- Shipping Weight: 1,050 lbs
- Gun capacity: 41
- 14 all-active 1.25-inch bolts
What we are looking at in this video is the Franklin 50 made by Liberty Safe and I want to show you the inside of it real quick. It is a very versatile type of interior.
Using the provided shelving pieces standard on the Liberty Franklin 50 interior, you can configure this gun safe to hold up to 41 rifles.
Right now it is set up with an all shelves. It is easily modifiable. If you want to put in 17 rifles, you pull out the section on the right, and you start pulling out the shelving, which comes out very easily. If you need a little more room, you can move all the shelves to the right side and on the left you have 24 guns. If you are really going for the gold, you can pull out all the shelves and you have a 41-gun interior.
You will notice some space on the front of the shelf and down the side of the shelf that is open. You put your tall rifles here and you can move this shelf up and down appropriately. All the shelves except the top cutout shelf are fully adjustable within the limits of the shelf clips. The interior of the door is a Velcro-friendly material. So if you have the hook part of the Velcro, you can hook on additional optional accessories available for the Liberty Franklin 50 gun safe.
Dean Safe are Southern California's #1 gun safe movers! Whether you want your safe dropped curbside or need white-glove placement on a tricky upper floor, we'll handle the job quickly, safely, and discreetly in unmarked trucks manned by experienced, bonded and insured safe delivery crews. Call (818) 997-1234 or (805) 526-5443 for a quick, free quote on gun safe delivery anywhere in Los Angeles, Orange or Ventura Counties...or beyond!
Good safes are incredibly heavy, and that means gun safe delivery is no job for ordinary movers. Call Dean Safe -- the Safe Delivery Pros!