Cannon Armory Line Offers Massive Storage with Proven Fire Protection
Armory gun safes by Cannon feature unibody construction for maximum ruggedness and strength. The massive four-inch double steel composite door offers a formidable barrier against forced break-in, while the 1.25-inch active locking bolts, 12 gauge steel and high security dual-access EMP lock with electronic and manual backup lock combine to break the most hardened criminal's heart. The attractive five-spoke handle just rubs it in.
The interior has a high grade upholstery finish on the shelves, walls and inset door panel. This unit includes interior multi-directional LED lights that activate when the door is opened and shut off when it is closed. It has two convenient 110 outlet plugs as well as a USB port and a RJ45 Ethernet connection built into the back wall of the unit. The computer-style external source plug runs to the wall to connect everything.
Armory gun safes offer a RSC (Residential Security Container) burglary rating and certified fire protection of 1200° F for 45 minutes. The triple fin intumescent cold smoke expandable seal closes the gap in the door when exposed to heat to protect your valuables from smoke damage.
- Massive 4-inch double steel composite door
- 1.25-inch locking bolts
- 12 gauge steel body
- EMP Dual-access Lock with Electronic and manual backup
- Five spoke handle
- RSC (Residential Security Container) burglary Rating>
- Certified fire protection 1200° F for 45 minutes
- Includes multi-directional LED lights that activate when the door is open and shut off when it is closed
- Door Panel kit that holds handguns and other valuables.
- The Armory series has an interior double outlet with a USB Port & RJ45 Ethernet connection
H x W x D*
|Cannon A54||799 lbs.||59" x 46-1/8" x 30"||4"||80|
|Cannon A64||1011 lbs.||59" x 52" x 35"||4-3/16"||100|
*Depth includes dial and handle
**Gun capacity can vary depending on gun size.
Product specifications subject to change without notice.